Engineering Projects – Aurora Municipal Infrastructure
2015 Street Improvements
City of Aurora, MN
This Aurora Street Reconstruction project consisted of 37 blocks of urban reconstruction with water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer replacement, and 15 blocks of reclaim and overlay. The project was a large undertaking by the City of 2,000 people.
JPJ worked closely with City staff, the City council, and the residents to gather input on the project and reviewed project details throughout the design.
During construction, JPJ personnel were on site and readily available to discuss concerns and addressed any issues residents had with the project. This $5.0 M project was completed in the summer of 2016.
JPJ’s role in the project included:
- Completed feasibility report
- Participated in the public hearing
- Assisted the city with the special assessment roles
- Completed plans and specifications
- Provided construction management and Resident Project Representative
- Completed project closeout/As Built drawing