Our clients have utilized our abilities to take a project from the concept planning stages to the ribbon cutting. Through successful economic development projects, we can assist local communities with sustainable, diversified growth and a restructured high-income economy.
- Develop and implement economic development assistance packages for company expansions, relocations and startups.
- Coordinate economic development projects including initial contacts with developers and companies.
- Plan, implement and assist cities on economic development goals and activities under the general direction of the city.
- Assist the client with presentations on projects including public meetings, as well as speaking to and with community organizations.
- Prepare, review and submit grants and loan applications to local, state and federal agencies for economic development, community development and housing related projects including identifying outside sources of capital that may be available.
- Advise cities on the development of tax increment financing, tax abatement programs and other incentives to financially promote economic development, revitalization and infrastructure projects.